1st Annual ROUSH owners Show & Shine

N/W and West Coast ROUSH onwers!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 19th 2007
Hillyer's Mid City Ford / Dearborn Classics 10th Annual Ford Fever Classic / 1st Annual ROUSH Show & Shine / Woodburn, OR

http://www.woodburndragstrip.com/

"Ford lovers this is your chance to have a day at the track exclusively for you. See great racing, show competition and swap area along with the chance to rub shoulders with other Ford fans.

Hillyer's Mid City Ford (Roush Dealer) will be provinding a ROUSH CORRAL during the SHOW & SHINE with ROUSH specific trophies plus goody bags for all ROUSH participants. I will also be working with the ROEA (Roush Owners Enthusist Association) for further support. If there is enough interest the event organizers will provide a ROUSH specific lane in the staging area for those that would like to engage in some friendly 1/4 mile competition.

There's more:
For those Roush owners that would like to make a weekend of it, I would love to organize a Cruise and HOOTERS event for Saturday the 18th

SOUND OFF!!!

Please send me an email if you plan on attending so I can send out pre-registraion information. A free Jack Roush autographed hat or poster go to the first 12 ROUSH Mustang / F150 owners that pre-register and show up the day of the event with there ROUSH.

[email protected]

RoushEvent600.jpg

• Sponsors (?)