1st post, and photochop qustion...

Hi y'all. Just joined a couple days ago to try to get some feed back on the '05 GT. I'm in the military :flag: right now, and plannin' on gettin one after my first deployment. So far from what I've read, the GT is exactly what I'm lookin for as far as price, performance and drivability go. Can someone try to photochop a black GT w/ the Bonspeed Palisade wheels (20"). Their is also an option on those wheels to have part of them colorforged. if ya get on the site, you'll know what I'm talkin about. If ya can do that, make that part black as well. Thanx in advance and love the board. A lot of good info here.

• Sponsors (?)

Please don't...

PALISADEred.jpg

flyingmachine said:
Please don't...

:D LOL...

I just wanted to see what they looked like. I like the wheel (not in that color). It's hard to imagine the wheel on the car. I like black powder coated rims, but I also like the shinier look as well. I figured it might be a good comprimise. Maybe i'm wrong, but wont know until I see it.

bigtye said:
flyingmachine said:
Please don't...

:D LOL...

I just wanted to see what they looked like. I like the wheel (not in that color). It's hard to imagine the wheel on the car. I like black powder coated rims, but I also like the shinier look as well. I figured it might be a good comprimise. Maybe i'm wrong, but wont know until I see it.

I will try to do photoshop with them for you. Here is what I am thinking for my black GT...

BlackGTCoupe_copy.jpg

TSW Catalunya 19" Hyperblack

I have the OZ Racing on my F-150, so I have grown to like this style... Not that I would choose them for the GT, but they are pretty sweet.

05glassbackblue.jpg

Attachments

• 05glassbackblue.jpg
    05glassbackblue.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 69