Progress Thread 2.0 Ecoboost Mustang: Project Ugly Horse

LatemodelRestoration.com

1. Sapna likes this.
  2. Now this should be fun to watch... engine management is going to be a trick as FRT has not got a control pak made for this yet. I'd like to see the 6 cylinder version come available so that I could slip that into our 67 project.

Jarrod@latemodel likes this.
  3. I for one, am hoping to see someone find a way to plumb a BOV into that beast!

4. Moved thread to 5oh Talk as a test bed.

5. Ive got a 2013 Escape with a 2.0 EcoBoost. Amazing amount of pep from a 2.0 4 banger.

6. Word! I'm looking forward to seeing what the little motor can do in a light weight Fox with a good suspension underneath of it. We're talking a great road course car if done right. :nice:

7. I've been following this build on and off. Pretty neat idea.

8. Um... :chin

Then what happened? :shrug:

9. Leaking head gasket?........:shrug: Ford glue ain't any better than Honda glue.

10. After seeing what that little 2.0L can do in my girlfriends Focus ST, I'm really looking forward to seeing how it'll work behind a lighter, RWD Fox body.

11. Sooooo..................?

12. Hey guys we know ya'll were very interested in this build, however we haven't heard anything about it yet or the current state that it is in. We will be sure to keep ya'll up to date if something changes or progresses towards completion. Stay tuned for more info and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.