2.3 stangs, show em here!

mr_woodster

Jul 28, 2003
Riverside, CA
Lets see your 2.3 stangs...currently, tore down, built up...shinny or rusty...post em here!

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

to make your pictures show up as a pic instead of a link do this...
1:upload pic (attach it to your post)
2:while the "attachment manager" window is still open, youll see your file(pic)...click on that, it will open a window with your picture u uploaded...

3: COPY the Address from that window (hit keys: ctrl - C)
4: close window, go back to your typing/posting window
5:finish typing your post, then hit the little picture button
6:this is pop up a box asking for a "URL" , make sure the address line is blank...procceed to press the keys ( ctrl - V) aka Paste.
7:submit post, walah

Nice stangs guys! very clean bird!

attachment.php

It's the only pic I have on this computer .. ill have to post a full shot later on today.

Hey woodster ... i think thats the first full shot of your LX i've ever seen ... we hear a lot about your turbo conversion, yet i think that might be the first pic of the car ... or i'm missing something ... oh well

Nice Car's Everyone!!

Very clean car Zero! love the color...looks very familar ;) Turbo swap is complete, i havent posted any under hood pics yet, but most of my swap pictures are on TurboFord.org in my photo-album. Yes that is my first post of my car, i had one awhile ago of the front end when i had the hood up. She needs paint real soon and a new driverside fender (kinda tweaked)...lots of plans, right now just working out the first 500miles on my turbo motor !

Gonna be replacing the clutch/flywheel/pressure plate either today/tomorrow.
Wiring in my manual/auto fan switch along with an 180* t-stat.....
Ask 140cilx, ive been bugging him non stop for advice and suggestions...so far he's been right on track! :D