Millerboy

Jun 14, 2006
I may be buying a 93 mustang with a 2.3 and auto trans. It's got 115000 and I could be getting it for $1000. Is this a good idea. Also, how hard would it be to make it into a really fun turbo car with like 350 hp? ALso just for fun I thought I would say, my dad has a 2005 saleen s281. White with blue accents, black leather interior. It's a fun car.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah it's in good shape. Some minor rust, I'm not sure if it's all the way through. Other than that it's fine. It's a friend of mine and she's movin up to a 98 v6. Other than that I have an 84 Z-28, yep I'm multicartural.

Millerboy said:
I may be buying a 93 mustang with a 2.3 and auto trans. It's got 115000 and I could be getting it for $1000. Is this a good idea. Also, how hard would it be to make it into a really fun turbo car with like 350 hp? ALso just for fun I thought I would say, my dad has a 2005 saleen s281. White with blue accents, black leather interior. It's a fun car.
To go to a turbo 2.3 you have several options, the best being finding a thunderbird turbo coupe that has a complete engine in tact..... and swapping it in.... Do a search on the forums, if you can't find anything on it, your not looking at all lol