2 '71 mach I(I think?) 14" aluminum slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

i like your II, i used to have a red on red 78 coupe with a 2.3, automatic, power steering and A/C. it had previously been restored when i bought in 91 or 92 and i got it for a song (700 bucks) and proceeded to start modifying it. mostly just little stuff, steering wheel, console, an 8" rear with 3.50 gears and a trac lok and a set of 13x7 ET hurricane style wheels like these
http://www.vetteweb.com/features/vemp_0702_1972_motion_moray_gt_corvette/photo_05.html

i was planning on putting in an SVO motor and 5 speed but i got hit by 2.5 ton flatbed fence company truck that ran a stop sign and took out the entire passenger side and left the front end at about a 60 degree angle to the rest of the car.

anyway, nice car you have there. those mustang "slots" are pretty popular with the big body crowd so you should be able to sell them pretty easy, good luck.

Thanks! That's a shame what happened to your II, damn.

I used to run these 14" 5-lug slots on the rear of my II, since I installed the 9 inch, along with the factory style 13" 4-lug slots on the front.(also for sale in the II section) They are a nice, fairly lightweight factory wheel.

P.S. You can see the wheels in the video link in my sig.

i believe they were the first forged aluminum wheel to be installed on a car from the factory. that's why they're so light (relatively). yeah, the car was bad but the back problems that have happened because of it are even worse, at least we're assuming that's where a big portion of my back problems started anyway, still though i really miss that little car, it the most fun car i've ever had that was that gutless.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.