2 door Charger pic

2013 Geee T

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Oak Park, CA
Has anyone else seen this car. I went to the X Games this weekend and they had it behind the fence with the rally cars so I took a pic. I think its kind of cool. Not sure about the wheels though. I wonder how hard it was to chop the rear doors off?

charger.jpg

Big pic :p

• Sponsors (?)

Their is a company that does that 2 door conversion...it was posted in a thread here last year. The concept was a 2 door if i remember correct. I like them but they used too many off the shelf parts from the Magnum so it doesn't have its own style. I was sitting at a light next to a White RT and it was nice with the flat black accents and black wheels but the 4 door still doesn't look good to me.

Uncle Meat said:
Sure hope they put this one on a diet! The first prototype they were pimping weighed in at a portly 4100lbs!!!

U.M.
they are just repeating the same trend that happened in the late 60's early 70's. They keep adding more size and options and now these cars need 450 hp to just perform decent. Would be nice to see some stripped down models with the 6.1 hemi, blown 4V and 7.0 litre chevy....but i guess they know making a version like that would make these fat pig modern muscle cars obsolete.

Car looks way better as a 2 door no doubt.

Strange but it doesnt look like that small platform could hold that car up with only the two straps for support.

Also, why is a dodge sitting on a Ford parts trailer?

i like the shargers thinking about adding one to the collection one day. nice looking car with a real nice interior and some nice power for a car that looks more luxury. i agree they shouldnt have called it a charger, but so be it...