2 grand daily driver

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not even talking about The Fast and Furious ones. Just regular people who buy them because of the cult of reliability. They will always say they love their Honda, and they would never get rid of it when they are picking it up at the shop after dropping $4K on the thing. My wife's old room mate was one of these people.

Kurt

Yeah, the main thing I was certain of is that they ALL need the manifold done around 150K.
zz performance is right around corner from you and ton of their customers hang out at most of the car hang outs. most of them would give you any info you needed about these cars. personally I don't like them and took the mpg hit and bought a 2 door yukon again. With the weather and roads around here, yet I never worry about not getting anywhere with it. parts are plentiful and not to costly.

zz performance is right around corner from you and ton of their customers hang out at most of the car hang outs. most of them would give you any info you needed about these cars. personally I don't like them and took the mpg hit and bought a 2 door yukon again. With the weather and roads around here, yet I never worry about not getting anywhere with it. parts are plentiful and not to costly.

Yeah, I know a couple guys who work there. My buddy had them do a bunch of work to his bonneville.

Maximas do seem decent to the guy that suggested those.