2 Pics of the Interior Chrome Accessories

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Finally got around to putting this stuff in today. Didnt get a pic of the Door pins, headlight knob or turn signal sleeave. It is REALLY hard to take pics of this stuff with the flash reflecting.
I know...Gotta clean the inside a little better!
RC
569777Interior1.jpg

818448Interior3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

hey RC, how hard was it to install that shifter? I have always wanted to get one of those but have been afraid that the install will make me go crazy. Oh, and i think you should consider putting in a shifter boot, IMO that would look really nice. I have actually seen it before, but oh well, its not like your car isnt badass already :D :nice:

Ill make a deal..You find one for me made like that, and Ill put one on.

Handle: Remove the original (hex screw in the back facing the dash)...Slip on collar and tighten with hex wrench. (this is where the handle will rest)....Put in spring and button in handle and slip over shaft till it rests on handle.

Toughest part was slipping the collar over. It was REALLY snug so I had to sand the inside a bit with a Dremmel. Owner of MGW personally got on the phone and explained to me how to put it on. Then he reviewed the other pieces with me to make sure I did them right. :nice:
RC

AH HA! Of course. I guess you would have to get the bezel to match it to huh...:rolleyes::bang: Yeah, its finals week and theres lots of studying going on so you'll have to excuse my stupidity. :D But anyway, looks good. Cant wait to see that radiator cover.

oh i like:D. So i cant just get a normal 5spd shifter boot and install it like it says there? cause i would like to get the MGW shifter knob and try that boot. maybe ill stop getting the "oh its just an automatic" remarks.