20" Cobra R Motorsports Rims

• Sponsors (?)

20s are gay and so are ppl that put them on stangs...anythign over 17 is ****ing stupid

Unbelievable :chair:

OK.......I have saved enough money to be ****ing stupid already (18s) but I'm really trying to save enough to be gay........(If your comment about anything is soooooo narrow minded its best kept to yourself)

T3AL said:
20s are gay and so are ppl that put them on stangs...anythign over 17 is ****ing stupid

Hmmm... my car doesnt look gay and I'm runnin 19x9's up front and 20x11's in the back.

2909762-lg.jpg

2909759-lg.jpg

i dont really like 19's and up thats JMO but those look some kinda awsome. after seeing that i think that the cobra Rs would look great and if i had that body style i would go with that wheel size. to each his own do what you think looks good on your car and screw it if people hate it it's your car. life is to short to worry about what people think

honestly, 20's on mustangs defeat the purpose of a mustang, unless u drop it a lil then i woulndt do it, it raises the whole car up way higher then it should, iv seen this guy around here with 20's on his, and it sits a good 6-8 inches off the ground, if u want a lifted mustang, get a suspension lift(sarcasm)..but if if you lower it and get 20's it will look nice

I expected 20's to look alot more ginormous on a mustang than that... they looked huge on my friends LS.

The ones on that cobra look amazing, if I had the funds and less potholes around I'd definately do it