SOLD 20" Nitto Extreme Performance Nt555r Drag Radials - Like New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusnak_322

Jul 27, 2016
20" NITTO Extreme Performance NT555R Drag Radials - like NEW!

NITTO Extreme Performance NT555R Drag Radials

Size 305/35 R20

Were mounted and used for approx. 100 miles. Never on track and not abused.

They are too wide for my car with the rims and lowering springs that I have. Need to sell to get something narrower.

These are $375 each new plus tax and shipping! Asking $450 OBO for the pair!

Still mounted. Still has the factory 6/32" tread depth.

These came off a 2012 GT500 but should fit any Mustang with proper wheels and suspension.

They are in North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039 - I can ship at buyers expense.

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

see them here - www.americanmuscle.com/nitto-nt555r-305-35-20.html

NT555R. The Nitto NT555R is a D.O.T.-compliant competition drag radial designed with maximum flexibility for the weekend drag racer. The NT555R combines a high grip compound and semi-racing construction to provide maximum traction at the starting line. The tire comes molded at 6/32 of an inch and features a unique reinforced belt package to provide improved traction and high-speed stability. The NT555R is the perfect performance radial for the street or strip.

DOT approved. Can be run on the street, and deliver up to 15,000 miles of tread life in normal street driving. However, this soft and flexible tread will wear much quicker than tread compounds formulated for regular passenger cars.

Provides maximum traction on the track. NT555R's are manufactured with the original tread depth of 6/32nds" and are constructed with a specially formulated soft racing tread compound to provide maximum traction. High block rigidity, soft compounding and large contact patch provide extreme dry traction in race conditions. Low void ratio and large tread blocks optimize dry traction.

Designed for competition drag racing. The Nitto NT555R is designed primarily for competition drag racing, but is also very popular and exceptional on road courses, track racing, and drifting

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.