20" or bigger cobra R's?

600hp895.0

Dec 4, 2002
iv been looking for some new wheels but every one has 18inch cobra r's around were i live and so i want cobra r's but bigger. i found some fake 20 inch ones there the 95's in chrome with the 3 peice look. so i was woundering if any one knew of 00 cobra r's 19in or bigger, or 95 cobra r's 20in or bigger and where to get them. thanks - nick

• Sponsors (?)

This is serously f'd up.

GAG me, what kind of drugs are you using. I'd rather put my turbines back on painted pink, altezzes, a bullet through my head, and a 3ft wing than put dubs on mine.

It would look like complete crap. Youl wouldn't have any traction. It will probally scrub, yuk, I don't even want to think of it.

Well, if you going to have to ba an a$$clown, might as well get 24's. Why be a monkey when you can be a gorilla? Be shure to go chrome BLING BLING, big Dalla' Dalla', Homie!

90mustangGT said:
GAG me, what kind of drugs are you using. I'd rather put my turbines back on painted pink, altezzes, a bullet through my head, and a 3ft wing than put dubs on mine.

It would look like complete crap. Youl wouldn't have any traction. It will probally scrub, yuk, I don't even want to think of it.

Well, if you going to have to ba an a$$clown, might as well get 24's. Why be a monkey when you can be a gorilla? Be shure to go chrome BLING BLING, big Dalla' Dalla', Homie!
:lol: LMAO :rlaugh: