20" rtr wheels

• Sponsors (?)

hey i was wondering if anyone knows of a wheel that looks jujst like the rtr wheel but as a 20" instead of 19. thanks

I saw what I thought was the RTR on a Cobra at the Ford Dealer, but theyre telling me on the forum here that there is not a 20" of that rim :shrug:

Im going with the Spyders for that reason (want the 20's). Ill look for you in a minute here.
RC

idk i just wanted the look of that bigger wheel but ill prob. just get the rtr's they look really good

What color is your car? The rim itself is hot, but I think they dont look good on just any color car. I was gonna go with the all black spyders but Im changing to the blacks with machined face so the wheel stands out a bit more and will look nice with the silver/black theme of my car. Ill keep looking.
RC

I am looking at the same stainless and black combo...i know thses particular rims are going to be a bit heavier and might not fit the mustang culture...but man thy are nice. the Lexani lx-15 stainless and black are amazing looking. google them and tell me what you think.