$2000 budget and need advice

I have a $2000 budget after I get tax return since I have to split it with my wife. Anyways, I want to get more stuff for the stang. My sig tells my current stats, so I need advice what I should be getting next. I'm gonna stay all motor so no nitrous or supercharger in my future :(

Thanks in advance!!

Dan

• Sponsors (?)

Mr Plow said:
I have a $2000 budget after I get tax return since I have to split it with my wife. Anyways, I want to get more stuff for the stang. My sig tells my current stats, so I need advice what I should be getting next. I'm gonna stay all motor so no nitrous or supercharger in my future :(

Thanks in advance!!

Dan

oh man you are so close to supercharger money , save it for a blower man , chunk your lunch money with that for a few months and get blown man , or atleast spray it , come on dude , go for it .

Man screw all those 20-30 hp mods save for a supercharger. Put that 2000 in a good solid investment for 6 months while you save some more money.

You could save up to get a KB 6 psi kit for 3799 :). That should give you plenty of power.

kirkyg

kirkyg said:
Man screw all those 20-30 hp mods save for a supercharger. Put that 2000 in a good solid investment for 6 months while you save some more money.

You could save up to get a KB 6 psi kit for 3799 :). That should give you plenty of power.

kirkyg

I would love to get a supercharger - I just figured I would have to do a lot of motor work to handle a charger....If not I guess I could save my money somewhere. A solid investment....hmm what shall i choose..

Keep the ideas a coming..

JonJon said:
Heads are probably a better idea, but you haven't touched the exhaust? :scratch: And you're pushing 259rwhp? Get a mid pipe :D And do you have a tune?

LOL Yea all I have is the catback - i was thinking of getting the slp catted x.. I went to get it tuned and they told me right now my car was running perfect and a tune would do nada for my car in its current state.