2000 GT Automatic Project car - $2900

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUser

Jul 25, 2003
Springfield, MO
The car is located in Marshfield, MO 65706.

I have a clean title in my name.

2000 Mustang GT
38,000 Original Miles
4.6L
Automatic
Black Leather Interior (Driver seat in Good condition, Passenger seat in Great Condition, Back seat in Excellent Condition).
New Aluminum 3 row radiator
New Tail Lights

The bad:
A previous owner sprayed the whole car (including wheels) with spray-in bed liner. An owner after him sanded MOST of it off (some still on the doors and about half of the roof). The car will need bodywork & paint. Also, the engine is blown. I thought it was head gaskets, so I've pulled the heads and the gaskets are fine. I don't know what the problem is now. The car began smoking really badly (I think something was dripping on the exhaust up near the engine) and overheated, thus making the car completely shut off.

I bought the car to learn paint/bodywork, but now I'm willing to take a loss because I do not want to rebuild the engine. I'm more of a fox body guy in the first place, so I'd rather just pass this along to someone who wants this style to customize it to their liking. Would be great for someone wanting to do a complete custom engine and paint.

It has a rear bumper cover from a v6 that is included. It does not have a front bumper cover. or exhaust past the mid pipe. Some of the interior is apart, but he said the hardware is still there. It needs a driver door panel and a headliner. Other than that if you cleaned the interior, it would be really nice. The red stuff is dust from sanding.
driver1.JPG
pass1.JPG
interior1.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.