2000 GT coupe rear seats into foxbody?

HaynStang

Dec 16, 2006
Portland
I know there was a thread on this before but I couldn't find it in search. I'm installing 2000 GT front seats and getting the rears along with them. The car they came out of is a hardtop and I have a foxbody GT. Will the rear seats fit? I know a few members have done the swap but I can't recall if it is the coupe seats or the vert rear seats that will work. If anyone has a link to the thread or a write up that would be great.

Also, anyone know if a power drivers seat came in all GT Mustangs in 2000? I haven't picked the seats up yet so I don't know if it's power or manual.

• Sponsors (?)

I know for sure power seats came in all the GT Premium trims, but im not sure about all the delux ones. I believe its the rear seats from the vert that fit the foxes, but dont quote me. I plan on doing the same thing for my hatch so im curious to the exact answer as well.

regardless if they have it stock or not,the plug is already ran and under the seat for power.all you gotta do is plug it in or splice some wires depending which year power seat track is from.front seats bolt in no problem,back seats need some modification.like already stated.i wash my car has the details.i got them from him.

I don't have iwashmycar's thread saved on this PC, but here is the thread I put together when I installed my 2002 seats several years ago. I was planning a step by step write up, but he beat me to it since I never had the time!

And it is the SN95 coupe seats that fit in the hatch cars almost perfectly. They are a bit narrow for Fox coupes, and I haven't measured the vert seats, but I'm sure they are too small and might only fit a Fox vert.

http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=537531

Good luck on it!

Here is the thread with the info on how I installed my seats, front & back, but I need to reload my pics again. I'll do it soon, but I'll have to find a few of them again.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/general-mustang-tech/537531-2002-seats-1991-gt-how-get-them.html

Here are some pics of a friend's Bullitt seats in his 91 LX to tide you over :D

100_0701.jpg

Driversideviewofblackinterior.jpg

Passviewofblackinterior.jpg

Rearseatsblackinterior.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0701.jpg
    100_0701.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 273
  • Driversideviewofblackinterior.jpg
    Driversideviewofblackinterior.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 341