2000 GT - How Does the Back Seat Come Out For Battery Relocation Wiring Installation?

• Sponsors (?)

removing the back seat is very easy. Just lift out the bottom part of the seat ( the area where the ass comes into contact, not the back rest). YOu might have to use some strength but it will pop right out.

turbokid said:
removing the back seat is very easy. Just lift out the bottom part of the seat ( the area where the ass comes into contact, not the back rest). YOu might have to use some strength but it will pop right out.

Ok...do I pull up from the front or the back. I have been pulling from the middle of the front near the tranny tunnel hump...is that a good place to lift from?
~Darren

turbokid said:

Well to do it without breaking anything, in the middle of each seat on the bottom section their is a button to puch in with a flat head screw driver which will allow the seat to pop up. Like I said is is located in the middle of the seat (as if you were sitting in the seat, it would be b/w your legs) pull up on the front of the seat and you will see the little button to push in

389987_83_full.jpg