2000 Mustang 4.6L both heater tubes are cold

I just replaced my intake manifold, water pump, thermostat and alternator. Now both inlet and outlet heater hoses are cold at operating temperature. Heater blows cold air. Back flushed heater core and it flushed fine. it's not overheating but coolant light is on. Burped it good and can't figure out why both heater hoses are not getting coolant flow.

• Sponsors (?)

It sounds like you "NOW" have a blockage in there. Turn it on and (I am sure you already did this) check that the water pump is turning and that there is zero leaking.

Simple answer is a faulty T-Stat sitting in the "OPEN" and not letting the engine get up to operating temperature and probably the least expensive route to try.

It sounds like you "NOW" have a blockage in there. Turn it on and (I am sure you already did this) check that the water pump is turning and that there is zero leaking.

Simple answer is a faulty T-Stat sitting in the "OPEN" and not letting the engine get up to operating temperature and probably the least expensive route to try.
Replaced valley hose and rerouted it, now getting heat but coolant leak at back engine bay? Massive coolant smoke from back passenger engine bay when warmed up and at 2K rpms