2000 mustang gt brand new motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmith7548

Apr 26, 2010
Hey guys, sorry i have no posts or nething but i just signed up like 2 mins ago. My names Kevin Smith and im from Bangor, ME. I gotta get my car sold cause im moving to florida in aug to go to a different automotive school. So my asking price is $9,000 OBO. Its a silver 2000 gt with 156000 to the body and only 6000 to the new motor which is still under warranty. A list of mods is below.

Ford racing 4.10 gears (about 1500 miles on these)
Cold air intake
BBK off road x pipe
Mac catback exhaust system
Diablosport predator tuner (included in purchase)
New fuel pump just installed
New injectors (stock)
New alternator
17 inch chrome rims (OK condition) and will include all 4 original tires and rims at no extra cost (great tires on the old rims)
American muscle dark smoked headlights with 10000K hid bulbs (hi and low beam)
Full sound system with pioneer 800 watt amp and everything is there to hook up subwoofer quickly.
Sattilite radio all ready and working with 9 monthes left on contract

Car had a couple little surface rust spots and some scratches that i sanded out and touched up with paint today. I just put the car on a lift at school and checked ball joints and tie rods and they are all fine, no play at all. The front drivers seat is a little beat up but nothing serious. So if your interested PM me for more info and i can give my phone number or whatever and also i can send alot more pix since it will only let me do two on here. Thanks

Attachments

• CIMG1127.jpg
    CIMG1127.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 172
  • CIMG1126.jpg
    CIMG1126.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Sponsors (?)

alright the lowest ill go is 6500 for it, such a ripoff to me but i really want to get to florida so i need to sell this thing. comon people help me out, its an awsome car and the engines still under warrenty 6500 is a steal

Status
Not open for further replies.