2000 mustang Twin turbo questions

MY Cobra

Mar 22, 2004
Franklin NC
I got a 2000 mustang GT with a T3 T4 set up with 55mm trims. Tub k memeber, coilovers and all that, Got some questions

1.) what clutch will hold 600TQ? (I have a spec 2 now)
2.) Anybody know of any AC delete kits?

Thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

I just bought the spec stg 3 and its rated for 650#s of torque. AC delete wouldnt be worth it...but I think summittracing.com may carry it. Basically I doubt you would see 5-7RWHP at best. It freewheels when the AC is off, or when you go WOT.

hes about an hour north of me... its hot... some people jsut dont care... i didnt till this year :) ford racing sells a delete. its cheap. as far as your pully making noise, the fix is an easy one. your electromagnet and contact pully are rubbing together, but just barely. you need yo remove the plate, and reseat the magnet/pully, and reshim the contact plate... its pretty simple once you pull the front off. then after that you should no longer have the noise.

Torinalth

I am about 10 min from clayton, I will try to fix the shims i knew what was going on but think i might have screwed it up cause i was taking the car to commerce to see what it would run and it started making noise about 15 min from the track i did one run and took it home so i did not mess it up any more. would that have effected my track times? I will take the pully off and check it out.