2000 Performance Red GT cpe: 5 spd, blk lthr,03 cobra bumper, mods, new engine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 speed manual, Performance Red, 118k miles, black leather interior. New engine installed at 85k miles- 3 year 100k mile warrantee. (Almost 2 years remaining)

Exterior: 2003 SVT cobra front bumper and foglight upgrade, aftermarket smoked headlights, tinted taillights(removable/protective vinyl) and black vinyl Mustang lettering on rear bumper, rear spoiler remounted 3 inches back.

Interior: 20% Window tint, Steeda billet aluminum A/C and heating knobs, polished billet window switches, Alpine CD/mp3 player with all aftermarket speakers.

Suspension/chassis: Lowered with Steeda sport springs, Tokico front adjustable struts, Bilstein rear shocks, Full length welded underbody sub frame connectors.

Brakes: 03 SVT Cobra 13 inch front brake upgrade with slotted rotors, stainless steel braided brake lines.

Engine: MAC cold air fender well intake, Accufab 70mm throttle body and Intake plenum. Steeda under drive pulley.

Exhaust: 2.5inch Magnaflow “magna-pack” cat back exhaust, Bassani x-pipe with high flow cats.(sounds great)

Drivetrain: Fidanza stage 1 clutch, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, Freshly rebuilt differential with new clutch packs/shims and 3.55 gear ratio (speedometer calibrated) Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter.

Wheels/tires: 18” FR500 replica wheels- staggered 9” front and 10” rear, 265/35/18 and 315/30/18 Hankook ventus RS-2 Tires- Amazing tires, super wide.
SIICK.jpg

MAXXX.jpg

The car has been very reliable for me over the 5 years that I have owned it and is a very fun car to drive, but I am not needing the car because Im going to CWU in Ellensburg, WA next quarter and could use the money. The car has been very reliable for me, and should last for many years more without problems.
Asking 8500 obo. Im willing to consider any reasonable offers; Please email me if you have any questions at all, all my mail gets sent straight to my phone so I will almost always be available. Also have an organized notebook with all the service receipts dating back to 50k miles, including emissions cert.s etc. Please email Max @ [email protected] if you have any questions.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.