2001 Black Mustang GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

2001GT281

Aug 9, 2007
So I just found out I have a child on the way and I need a Family friendly 4 door car.
Late last year I had A brand New short block MOD 850 (Stroker 5.0) built by Modular Mustang Racing A.K.A MMR (Modular Mustang Racing). GTR High Performance (GTRHiPo.com) installed the motor. The Motor and install was well over 7 grand including rebuilding the heads. So this is a BRAND NEW ENGINE. I have put about 6,000 miles on the set up and I have all the supporting paper work to give the new owner. The body has 116,000 miles on it. Also last year the rear end failed and I replaced I the parts with stronger better parts, 31 spline Eaton LSD Tom's 31 spline Axles and 3.90 gears. All parts installed by GTR High Performance...Again I have all the paper work to show when and what was done. I also have a indash TV installed and JLT true cold air intake. When I bought the car it had and still has sub frames, and X-pipe (not sure what brand) Super 44 flowmasters
$9,000 OBO. Racing the car in the past I have lifted the front wheels on a 1.5 60 foot and run 12.6 at Fontana.
The car is very fast and fun to drive
For pics check my Garage...Also this is a 5 speed transmission and the clutch was replaced at the same time as the Motor was installed.
The car is in SoCal. About 40 miles outside Los Angeles.

The fastest way to get to me is by Email. [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.