Expired 2001 Mustang Gt Project Car For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selling01gt

Jul 22, 2014
I have my 2001 Mustang GT for sale. It is located in Aromas, Ca but I have a car trailer if want it and are within 500 miles. I'm trying to get $8k out of it. I bought a 2011 Camaro SS since needed a second car so dumping my project car at a loss.

This car needs some work but the engine only has about 15,000 miles on it and the tranny has about 20,000 on it. Much of the car has been modified as you can see by the parts list below... It is currently registered as non-op but as you can see in the video it runs. (I didn't rev it up because it has been throwing a lean code since I put the Typhoon intake and MSD ignition on it) It will currently not pass smog because it needs a Tune and need to put the stock intake on it for the visual.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP0vrkpOuYY

Performance:

-Brand new slotted brake rotors, pads, calipers (~$650)
-Brand new BBK high flow fuel pump (~$350)
-MSD ignition coils (~$300)
-Not installed: piller triple Guage pod with brand new Air to Fuel ratio meter
-Comp Cams Stage 1 cam (~$600)
-C&L Mass Air Flow meter with K&N (~$250)
-ported matched upper intake to 75mm BBK Throttle Body (~$150)
-Professional Products Typhoon intake (~$500)
-Patriot Performance Stage 2 ported heads (~$1200)
-Flowmaster "American Thunder" exhaust but needs tail pipes (~$300)
-Superchips XCalibrator 2 with an outdated Dyno tune from JBA in San Diego (~$600)
-Sniper home tuning package that allows you to modify the tune and data log (~$500)
-JBA coated shorty headers (~$650)
-Performance Automatic automatic racing transmission rated to 600hp (~$2700)
-Performance Automatic 2700 Stall torque convertor (~$500)
-Performance Automatic flexplate
-Transmission cooler (~$50)
-180 degree thermostat (~$80)
-aftermarket racing oil pan (~$150)
-Rebuilt the engine with forged internals from Probe Industries (~$2,000)
-Nitto Drag radials on the back and Rikken Raptor tires on the front
-Not installed: Procharger Stage 2 Supercharger with Intercooler and Mass Air flow meter
(Only supercharger, tubes, intercooler, MAF so still need injectors, tune, installation and mounting hardware)

Looks:
-Touchscreen stereo with Bluetooth hands free, etc.
-Roush Stage 3 front bumper
-2000 Cobra R rear spoiler (~$400)
-1995 Cobra R 17x9 Polished Aluminum rims (~$1200)
-Some little parts: shifter handle, door pins, door seal plates, powder coated red brake calipers
-Bullit gas cap cover

Receipts for most of the parts and have many of the original take-off parts if you want them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-GT-Coupe-2-Door-/151325543217?ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISFP:US:1123

^current pics and the history report. I have owned the vehicle since new but the title was transferred from my parents to me so it says 2 owners...

The picture below is from one of its better days... Current pics are on the ebay listing (didn't have them on this computer.)

Attachments

• missiongreen.jpg
    missiongreen.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 310
  • missiongreen2.jpg
    missiongreen2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 346
  • Sponsors (?)

Lowered to $6000. If it doesn't sell at that price then I will start parting it out soon since I can probably get more than 6. Not willing to tow the car anywhere at that price. Adding it to Ebay again at this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.