2002 gt paxton novi 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustang023yes

May 21, 2006
ok i took it to crazy horse racing. to put a paxton novi 2000 and intercooled in it. but he had it for 7 months. and when i pick it up not done but it need a new engine so put out more cash for that. so then the big day i got it ya i got did run like it was slower . he says no way man use it you see it has 410 h,p at the wheels man . so i take it out put to the floor and it did 90 m.p.h top ya then it blow up new engine may a-- . so call him back he say o thats a junck yard engine . ya for 2000.00 i got f---- over by crazy horse racing in n,j not good gay :mad: p.s never got the the intercooler

• Sponsors (?)

1. Took car to crazy horse racing to have supercharger and intercooler installed
2. 7 months later its not done and you find out you need a new motor?
3. After buying a new motor and having the blower installed, you took the car out for a run and blew up the new motor
4. The new motor was a junk yard motor
5. You never got the intercooler
6. Crazy horse racing essentially bent you over.

1. Took car to crazy horse racing to have supercharger and intercooler installed
2. 7 months later its not done and you find out you need a new motor?
3. After buying a new motor and having the blower installed, you took the car out for a run and blew up the new motor
4. The new motor was a junk yard motor
5. You never got the intercooler
6. Crazy horse racing essentially bent you over.

:flag::D

I got my car dyno'd at Crazy Horse. Guys there were very helpful and knowledgeable. Seems like he ripped you off because he probably didn't understand wtf you were saying (if you speak like you type) :rlaugh:

ya

I got my car dyno'd at Crazy Horse. Guys there were very helpful and knowledgeable. Seems like he ripped you off because he probably didn't understand wtf you were saying (if you speak like you type) :rlaugh:

yes they were very helpful knowledgeable when they took a total of 8500.00 from me chris and george to and i do know what the f----- i say i have lots of up grade centerforce clutch a,r raceing intake manifold ,tko trans ,411in rear a full locker and yes i have all my s.l.p exhaust no cat and yes i have all my receipt from him. when i took my car to them i thought they new what they where doing. well guess what they dont. My car ran fine b 4 i took it to them. Now i go to pick up the car and guess what it had a blowen motor. Then has nerve to ask for half the money for a new motor which is not new. The car never ran right agian. Now it has another motor which crazy horse put in and now again it doesent run. imagine that. wow what a shocker. All the work that eas done to the car was by there advise not mine. they where the experts and i left my car in there hands. How would u feel thinking that your car was going to run like u always wanted it to and u go to pick it up and u cant even drive it because they blew the motor. Real nice. im out 10k and still do not have a car. yup they r real experts on how to make your not run anymore. there crazy alright. love you to

I would have not taken the car back there after they messed it up the first time.

Actually, I would have gotten my car back at the 1 month mark at the latest if they weren't done. And I say that only if they were backed up with other projects.

A blower takes a shop like that a day to install, if even, assuming everything goes smooth.

yes they were very helpful knowledgeable when they took a total of 8500.00 from me chris and george to and i do know what the f----- i say i have lots of up grade centerforce clutch a,r raceing intake manifold ,tko trans ,411in rear a full locker and yes i have all my s.l.p exhaust no cat and yes i have all my receipt from him. when i took my car to them i thought they new what they where doing. well guess what they dont. My car ran fine b 4 i took it to them. Now i go to pick up the car and guess what it had a blowen motor. Then has nerve to ask for half the money for a new motor which is not new. The car never ran right agian. Now it has another motor which crazy horse put in and now again it doesent run. imagine that. wow what a shocker. All the work that eas done to the car was by there advise not mine. they where the experts and i left my car in there hands. How would u feel thinking that your car was going to run like u always wanted it to and u go to pick it up and u cant even drive it because they blew the motor. Real nice. im out 10k and still do not have a car. yup they r real experts on how to make your not run anymore. there crazy alright. love you to

Dude are you friggen serious?
1. lots of upgrade
2. raceing
3.all my receipt
4. b4? are you sending us a txt msg? like, lol, bff.
5. blowen motor
6. which crazy horse put in and now again it doesent run
7. eas done to the car was by there advise

No offense, but, did you skip grade school or something? Maybe you should learn how to spell before you take that big leap into the driver's seat.

*stares blankly at post*

fu

Dude are you friggen serious?
1. lots of upgrade
2. raceing
3.all my receipt
4. b4? are you sending us a txt msg? like, lol, bff.
5. blowen motor
6. which crazy horse put in and now again it doesent run
7. eas done to the car was by there advise

No offense, but, did you skip grade school or something? Maybe you should learn how to spell before you take that big leap into the driver's seat.

i was very sick in the hospital for a long time when he was doing work all of u can go f----- looking for help you all dick like i say f.u f,u f,u:Zip2:

Status
Not open for further replies.