After owning my girl since 2003, its time to finally let her go. We have been through a lot together, but as family gets bigger so must my vehicles and its time for her to go to someone who will love her as much as I do.
- 2002 Mustang GT 5-Speed with Factory MACH 1000 originally painted Tropic Green Metallic.
- Single Owner since 21,000 miles.
- Clear title in hand.
- 107,xxx miles
- Garage kept in Arizona (Florida since 2016) since 2009. Florida from 2003-2009
- Now Located in Greater Miami, Florida (willing to deliver anywhere in Florida or Georgia, further will discuss).
- The car has been repainted two-tone (black over Tropic Green with vinyl silver pin stripe) in 2011 following the poor job done by a body shop following an accident in 2004. Custom Two-tone Paint (Dupont/Nasson Products all) $2000+ value.
- Car's Interior and Sub-woofer Speaker Boxes have been color matched to Tropic Green Exterior
- Car has Upgraded Leather and Suede Seats from 2003 Cobra, they perfectly match the Car's interior. The driver's side seat needs repair of one bolster. Driver seat is 8-way power adjustable.
- Car has QTP Low-Profile Electric Exhaust Cutouts to "make some noise" as the flick of a switch and let you return to stealth mode just when you need it.
- Mach 1 Appearance kit (Grill Delete and Chin Spoiler).
- Mach 1 Functional Ram Air Hood from Classic Design Concepts.
- Color-Matched Rear-View Mirrors, Speaker Boxes and Interior Trim Pieces.
- Accent Pieces Plasti-Dipped Black including Badges and Running Horse Emblem.
- Color Matched Valve Covers.
- 2003 Cobra Seats (Front and Rear) with Adjustable Side Bolsters in Drivers Seat (Driver's seat left bolster repair needed to achieve perfect results) +800 dollar Value.
- Hood Struts
- Replaced Trunk Struts with new.
- Maximum Motorsports Front Grip kit.
- (Includes Maximum Motorsports Caster-Camber Plates, Solid-Mount Steering Rack, Solid Steering Shaft, Sway Bar End-Links and new Polyurethane Bushings all around including for Lower A-Arms (Machine-Shop Installed), also new ball-joints from MOOG, and new tie-rod ends Details Here).
- Maximum Motorsports Full-Length Weld-In Subframe Connectors (Also act as Jack-Point).
- Maximum Motorsports Lower K-Member Brace.
- Maximum Motorsports Street Springs
- J&M Fixed Lower Control Arms.
- New Shocks Struts, and Quad-Shocks less than 10,000 miles ago.
- 2003 Cobra 13" Four-Piston Vented front Brakes.
- Nitto NT555 275/35/ZR18 Summer Ultra High-Performance Tires. Less than 8000 Miles,
- SVE Drift 18" Wheels and tires installed in 2012
This car Corners like its on rails, turn-in speed and "flickability" is great, it will still put a smile on your face and power-on oversteer is at your disposal.Performance:
- Practically All Stock and Ready for whatever you want to do.
- Roush Short Throw Shifter
- Adjustable Shift Light Hidden in Driver's Side A/C Vent.
- DynoMax Mufflers installed in 2012
- QTP Low-Profile Electric Exhaust Cutouts to "make some noise" at the flick of a switch (which replaced coin tray) and let you return to stealth mode just when you need it.
- Oil Change less than 1000 miles ago. (Run on Mobil 1 Full Synthetic ONLY since 23,000 miles)
- New Ignition Coils and Spark Plugs 3000 miles ago.
- New Upper Intake Installed 3,000 miles ago. (Stock Upper Intake Plenum Cracked at approximately 105,000 miles)
- Rear end Differential Fluid Replaced 3,000 miles ago and new,
- GT 500 Finned Aluminum Rear End Differential Cover Installed with Lube Locker Gasket
- Fuel Filter Replaced 3,000 miles ago.
- Transmission Fluid Replaced 3,000 miles with High-Mileage Royal Purple Transmission Fluid.
- Less than 10,000 miles on shocks and struts.
- K&N Air Filter Recently Cleaned.
This car has been a member of the family for almost a decade and a half, it has a lot of good memories and as such it is important (to me) that she go to someone who will take care of it. To that end, it is also important to me to be completely honest with you about what you are getting, expect no surprises, I want you to be happy.
From the Re-Paint, 2011
PM me for more.