2002 v6 specs

Hey i have a 02 v6 and i was just wondering about some of the specs on her. alot of the specs that i have gotten are either very vague.

what is the actual RWHP of it stock?

i have added high flow air in take that adds and i have changed the stock manifolds infavor of polished headers but with out knowing what the HP was when i started it is very hard to gauge what my RWHP is at now. i know its kinda a newbe question but hey, i really don't know.

BTW i am back... i have ben away for awhile. its good to be back, i have missed you guys.

• Sponsors (?)

Do you have a auto or manual?? Big differnce in numbers between the two.
You started with 193 Flywheel horsrpower, and should have somewhere
between 140-160 rear wheel horsepower now. All depends on the car and
the conditions when/where the vehicle is dynoed at.

Auto, in SAE conditions, will dyno right around the 150rwhp mark, manuals will be in the 160-165rwhp range. Everything is always vague because of the mass production of today's industries. There is a chance a manual could dyno in the 150's, there is a chance an auto could be in the 160's and just kinda any other way, each engine will have it's differences when it rolls of the line. Because of that, each engine is going to respond very differently to mods, some will loose power because of the mods, the ECU will scream in confusion, the engine will light up and be exciting or anything in between.