2003 cobra front bumper issues....help!

so i just ordered a 2003 cobra front bumper for my car, to be put on friday, but heres the deal...

Im getting the work done down in miami, and im currently in gainesville. A friend of mine went into the body shop today, and saw my parts (two new headlights, and a 2003 cobra front bumper..all OEM parts). Now, the bumper he says, does not look like a normal cobra bumper...according to him, the area that should house the foglights (an oval opening in which a plastic bezel is placed creating two circular holes...one for the foglamp and another on the inner part of the bumper) is not what it should look like. He says there is only one circular hole just for the foglamp. He is a trusted source and knows what a cobra bumper should look like, and says it doesnt look right. On the inside of the bumper is the part # and it also says "10th anniversary edition cobra front bumper"...so i looked up the differences in the 10th anny cobra, and none pertained to the front bumper. Any idea what the heck is going on? any suggestions will help!

• Sponsors (?)

btw, where did you get it from? I bought mine off ebay. It's currently being shipped but this is the pic of the part:

203775526.JPG

so it turns out the UPS guy shipped MY cobra bumper to some other shop, and i got a mercury Maurader(sp?) front bumper. awesome.

we located it and recieved it...so problem solved...but thanks for the help!

Ambo...
i got the part from an auto collision shop, OEM ford part.
someone hit me in a parking lot, so instead of getting a new GT bumper, i upgraded to a cobra bumper...which was actually $12 less than the original GT(although its without foglamps, bezels, and chin bezel...which i ordered from 50resto.com