2003 Mustang Gt Low Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
2003 Mustang GT… 47,700 original miles(will go up, it’s my daily car), Florida car(no rust). Bought the car early this spring but I’m moving soon and need it gone. Car is in really good condition, exterior I would give 7/10 no dents, interior 9/10 no tears in the leather. The cars interior is the rarer form for this year with 2 tone tan. In 2002, the Mustang came out with the deluxe model and the premium model. This one is the premium model offering a 6 disc CD player, and Mach 1000 sound system with stock Mach Subs. I have HP Racing rims on it right now the front is 19” by 9” wide, the back is deep dish 19” with 10” wide. They go with the car perfectly! As for the exhaust it is a Borla Stinger with X-pipe. The car also has BBK cold air, HID headlights and foglights, tinted taillights and smoked headlights. The windows are 40% tint. Car also has a pressure plated clutch. It is a clean title. The tires have about 70% tread left and the rims are near perfect with no dents or chips. Car is a 5 spd manual. Has no mechanical or electrical problems at all. I WILL NOT TRADE, I am only selling because I’m moving. I don’t have a price because I want you to view the other cars and their prices and I guarantee almost all of the have over 75K miles. So make me an offer the most that can happen is I say NO. And I WILL NOT sell for $8k I’m not desperate that’s why I put a picture of the value for you, but seriously make me an offer, come look at it! My names Nick text/call 570-6eight7-eight257, please do not email me, if I don’t answer leave me a voicemail and I will contact you. Thanks
***Side note: The car was purchased off a dealer and he is the one who put cobra emblems on it, he said it "spices up the details..." AND the pictures were taken while the car was off and key was forward so the "check engine" light is NOT actually on, althought the car has no CATS sometimes during the rain or dirt gets on it, the light comes on saying its an o2 sensor but turns off within a few days.
View attachment 145665 View attachment 145666 View attachment 145667 View attachment 145668 View attachment 145669 View attachment 145670 View attachment 145671 View attachment 145672 View attachment 145673 View attachment 145674 View attachment 145675 View attachment 145676 View attachment 145677 View attachment 145678
kbbvalue.png

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.