2003 svt cobra shocks

kk just a qick question. i bought these billstein rear shocks from ebay and was wondering if they will work on my gt 2001 vert. and if so what do i need to do to match up the front by getting what struts to match the back. iam going to try and post the link in here so you can see exactly what i bought.

eBayISAPI.dll

• Sponsors (?)

Tokico's if you don't want to step up to Billstiens. I have them now and its a DD. Not top notch I guess but they are more than capable and I don't have any complaints with them. Just not Billstiens.

ahall good look out! i sent him a p.m so that should make the price a little better! i posted these bills shocks in the classified section so maybe someone else can have some use for them. thats really stinks this was the news i did not want to hear before spring comes around u know. oh well time to start stressing again lol. how do you like the shocks? the tokico?

I would stay away from those old shocks anyway; shocks go bad over time. I just replaced my rear (leaking Tokicos) shocks. My mechanic got me new FRPP rear shocks for $45 each. I can not imagine any better bang for the buck than that, eh? They were a noticable improvement over the blown Tokicos.

the bilstein shocks i have now the ones i bought from ebay are mint. no show of any leaking or damage. the car they came off only had 17k miles i know thats what the guy said but the shock are mint! im gonna try as soon as all thisweather breaks just for sh":t and giggles to see if they will work. if not they will be going on ebay.

My tokico's are fine and I am running Ford C springs with them. The big question is to ask yourself how long you plan on having the car, if it for a relatively short time then Tokicos are the best option, if you plan on keeping this car for 5+ years I would say maybe step up to the Billsteins. I know they have a warranty on them (the billsteins) but I don't know what that all covers. Might want to do a bit more research on here and the warranty info before selecting your choice. I only plan on having my car another 2-3 years probably so I was ok with my decision to get a little lesser quality vs the extra cost.

that's a good point ahall. about how long will i keep the car and how far im willing to go with it. like i said before anything that you buy after market is gonna be better that my stock shocks i have on there now. go with the blue tokico's and focus on other high performance suspension parts, like sway bars front and rear and better controls arms. :D