Travis03V6

Mar 17, 2022
Palm desert
Hey everyone so I need some help. About a month ago she started acting up and misfiring so I put on a new coil pack. It got better but not much so I took it to this mechanic. We’ll long story short he messed it up more so it wouldn’t drive. There’s no spark from 2, and 6 so I put new plugs and wires and coil pack. I got it home doing like 5mph. I was told later it might be the computer because it’s showing a lot of codes but everything checks out. New computer new oil pan later it won’t start. Pats system so old computer is back in but still can’t drive. Any ideas. Please.

• Sponsors (?)

system lean bank 2 rich bank 1 mass air flow sensor malfunctioning. Umm missfires multiple. I just put in another new oil pack and not it’s just clicking. I really don’t know what to do. I can’t afford to take it to another mechanic right now and everytime I fix or replace something then something else stops it from running. I really need help on this one

The MAF would cause those issues. Look and see if there is any dirt in there and try using a little electrical cleaner to spray it out. Does it have the original air cleaner and housing?