2004 Stock GT 5 Speed in Huntington WV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackponies

Oct 3, 2008
I've got a torch red 2004 GT with 53K miles. It is in very good condition. Was always garage kept up until last year. Never driven in the winter or on salty roads. Has been maintained well. Has a set of all season Kuhmo tires on it now with over 50% tread left. They have about 12 thousand miles on them. The car is completely stock and original. Has the original polished 5 star rims. It runs great but doesn't get driven that much. I've owned it 3 years and am the second owner. No accidents. I have a clean carfax on it from when I bought it in 2008 and I have only driven it about 12 thousand miles since I bought it in 2008. It has the stock Mach system with satalite and a 6 disc changer, leather seats and the 40th aniversary package. The paint is great with very few rock chips or scratches. Everything works as it should other than the known issues with this car. They are not very friendly in the cold climates especially because of the transmission that doesn't like shifting into 2nd or 3rd when it's below freezing outside. The clutch is also a little grabby when it is cold and damp out but after the car warms up both of these issues go away and all is normal. There are things that can be done to fix the issues but I liked having the car stock and using the Ford recomended fluids, etc. I don't have many pictures at this point but I plan on detailing the car and taking a load of pictures. If anyone is interested in checking the car out please shoot me an email at [email protected]. I live and work in Huntington WV and I can show the car about any time. I'm selling it to use the money for a down payment on a RV. Looking to get 11K for the car. Thanks,

Attachments

• 100_2057.jpg
    100_2057.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.