2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT V8 Pypes Performance Exhaust - Model SFM62SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Nears

Apr 20, 2010
2005-2010 Ford Mustang GT V8 Pypes Performance Exhaust $175 - Model SFM62SS

Slightly used Pypes 05-10 V8 AXLE BACK MUFFLER DELETE (model SFM62ss) made of polished 304 stainless steal with 4 inch tips. This system is in great condition in the original box and was a breeze to install and uses the original hangers on the car. It was used for about 3 months and has nothing wrong with it. I sold my Mustang and this is the only thing left that I need to sell off of it. It sounds great and adds a few horsepower as well. See their website at Pypes Performance Exhaust - 2005-10 MUSTANG SYSTEMS to view more details and see a sound clip of it here; YouTube - 2007 Mustang GT with Pypes Muffler Delete Exhaust and JLT CAI It sound awesome and I got a lot of comments on it. I can email you pics if you are interested. Location is Holland, Michigan and I willing to ship.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes I still have it and you can definately take it off my hands. So what day are you thinking??? I am located in Holland Michigan and all my family lives where your at so you are about 2.5 hours away tops, or did you want me to ship it?? Let me know what you want to do. Thanks Man!! My wife will be happy to get it out of the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.