2005 GT Available

Grey05

Apr 15, 2005
Maryland
Good Morning,
I did not want to post this to classifieds because I do not own the car.
I placed several orders for ’05 GTs so that I could get one. I have a Mineral Grey GT being build on 4/18 and will be delivered around 4/22 to a dealer in NC. I am trying to find someone that can take delivery of this car, or I do not get my deposit back.
Would any of you be interested in this GT, or know someone that might be? Please e-mail me for more information. I am not a dealer; I just want to get my money back.

Thanks
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Grey05 said:
Good Morning,
I did not want to post this to classifieds because I do not own the car.
I placed several orders for ’05 GTs so that I could get one. I have a Mineral Grey GT being build on 4/18 and will be delivered around 4/22 to a dealer in NC. I am trying to find someone that can take delivery of this car, or I do not get my deposit back.
Would any of you be interested in this GT, or know someone that might be? Please e-mail me for more information. I am not a dealer; I just want to get my money back.

Thanks
[email protected]
It's against the law in most states to keep your deposit. Don't accept that, especially considering that the car will be sold for a higher profit than what they would have made if you had taken the car.