2005 GT SEMA display car for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboys30

Oct 22, 2011
This is the car that was on display at the 2004 SEMA car show in Las Vegas that was used to introduce the new 2005 redesigned Mustang GT to the public. There are numerous web sites and magazine articles that document this car. I am adding a few links for you to look at.
index Click on gallery. Along the top, scroll to the right to the 5th car, the yellow mustang. Click on it and you will see pictures of part of the frame off restoration project on a brand new car. It was taken all the way down to the frame before completely rebuilding the car.
2004 SEMA Mustangs - Westrenz DeBerti Design - 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine This is a link to a magazine article on the car. Everything on the list is correct except one item; I removed the supercharger so it could be a more “friendly” car to drive around in. (And it is still fast) Everything else on the list is still there.
There are 13500 miles on the car. It looks as nice as it did when new.
I have only entered it in two cars shows here, Rumble on the Roof (Honolulu Ford) and Mustang Madness (McKenna Ford) and it won first place trophies in its class in both shows.
This car drives like a dream and is one of the most interesting cars I have ever owned. It is truly a one of one car. If you enjoy cars, this is really a special ride. There is obviously a lot of money tied up in this car but I am looking to buy a 69 Shelby so this has to go along with a few of my other cars in my collection. Price wise, I am open to suggestions. 22K? I have the title, no money owed on it. I have hundreds of pictures, if you want something specific, please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send it to you.

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0579.jpg
    IMG_0579.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.