2005 Mustang GTR and Saleen?

• Sponsors (?)

I'll take the Saleen over the GTR, I'll have to disagree on anybody that says the resto and saleen don't match. It looks better then the 05 Mustang. the GTR is OK. Boomer v3.8-How the hell did you drive it, I heard that ford showed it off as a concept car?

Playing around again, I wanted to see what this could look like in a street version:

gtr2-fr.jpg

gtr2-rr.jpg

I'll take two please!

Rampant said:
Playing around again, I wanted to see what this could look like in a street version:

gtr2-fr.jpg

gtr2-rr.jpg

I'll take two please!

Why even have the running horse on the grill? Not even close to a Mustang, cool car though. Maybe it should be the new Probe, or Cougar.

Lawman85 said:
Why even have the running horse on the grill? Not even close to a Mustang, cool car though. Maybe it should be the new Probe, or Cougar.

Umm.... its not that far off the 05 Mustang. Make a couple minor cosmetic changes (bumper covers, head and tail lights, rear quater window), and this is what you have. Especially considering it is off (most likely) Ford's own concept race car.

ONZZ - they aren't RACE CARS are they?

THIS is a RACECAR...hence the wing.
Cobra R, was a the closest thing to a street legal RACE CAR...and needed the wing to keep its ass planted at high speeds.
RACE CAR
have i bolded RACE CAR enough here?

wings are good for all sorts of things from high speed and low speeds.

In most cases they are designed for creating downforce in the corners, at lower speeds and high speeds.

plus its also got a Diffuser to help at them high speeds, this will decrease underbody airpressure at the rear. helping keep them tires grounded in the rear. Where the most lift is caused.

man I really dig this GTR,, looks pretty aggressive. looks like it would eat that track up, love the dual fan inside the front. I hope to see more