Roush 2005 Roush Mustang Registry

• Sponsors (?)

My 05 GT stage 1 Rouse mustang has some burn holes in the fabric of my driver seat. The seats have the stamping horses in the fabric. I have been seaching for factory fabrica for a fix. Anybody else have this fabic in their car? I'm sure there is some of you with this fabric and mine is dark charcoal in color

My black 05 Rouse Stage 1 with 64,000 was bought by a 85 year old woman when she was 70. I believe the Rouse is 05-2563 built date 5/05. It is a all black car with black convertible top dark charcoal interior with the stamping horses fabric. It was allways garaged and looks like new and it has a 5 speed trans.

My black 05 Rouse Stage 1 with 64,000 was bought by a 85 year old woman when she was 70. I believe the Rouse is 05-2563 built date 5/05. It is a all black car with black convertible top dark charcoal interior with the stamping horses fabric. It was allways garaged and looks like new and it has a 5 speed trans.
Oh I forgot that it was a sport to start with

One more thing that was told to me was the car had the Rouse option done at the dealership in Kansas City. The sticker on the window says the car was sold to Rouse Industries. What do you think?

When out and got vin no for the 05 Roush it is 1ZVFT85HX55223426 and I posted wrong Roush id no and it is 05-2362 instead of 05-2363.It has the Stage 1 option and has hood scoop
Thank you for the information. First the gray cloth interior is the standard GT cloth interior, which I had that in my car, very common. I replaced mine years ago with the roush leather interior and sold the cloth seat covers and foam for around $150 many years ago. I believe the driver and passenger cloth covers are the same, so you might try finding one in a junkyard.
You car was one of the last 20 - 30 cars made in model year 2005 as the last was Sept 14, 2005. On 8/29/05 they made just 9 cars, some hardtops, some conv.

I had the passenger bottom put in driver seat back so that the upright backs match and new bottoms installed. They replaced foam on drivers seat as well. It turned out really nice. Now I'm going to change out the spark plugs and try to get them out without breaking any. I am pretty sure they have never been changed. I have looked at utube on how to try and get them out without breaking any so I'm going to give it a whirl.

Thank you for the information. First the gray cloth interior is the standard GT cloth interior, which I had that in my car, very common. I replaced mine years ago with the roush leather interior and sold the cloth seat covers and foam for around $150 many years ago. I believe the driver and passenger cloth covers are the same, so you might try finding one in a junkyard.
You car was one of the last 20 - 30 cars made in model year 2005 as the last was Sept 14, 2005. On 8/29/05 they made just 9 cars, some hardtops, some conv.
I have a 2005 yellow with rare rear fork lift holes. It's upgraded from sport to above stage 3. 31000 miles....amazing...

Hi there. Just found this thread. Looking into buying my Dad's '05 Roush. Last 8 of VIN 55161746... Roush serial #05-0714
Red w/ black stripes, Forklift holes, Leather Roush interior. Any additional info would be great!!
Sorry for the delay in my response.
#05-0714 VIN number is correct. Build date is April 7, 2005. This car was born as a stage 1. Color code is D3 or Torch Red. In February 2009 the mileage was 7,000 miles, in September 2009 it was showing 10,161 miles. I have not confirmed exact count but there are around 45 Torch Red Stage 1 mustangs. Total number of torch red Roush Mustangs is around 260, mostly sports and a handful of stage 2s.