2005 stang and RX8

• Sponsors (?)

hahaaha
hooked on fonics.... professor retard...
this is beautiful, quite similar to memories i have of discussions in elementary school. coming from the largest bilingual city in the world, i spend a lot of time listening to people speak languages that are not their own, and a lot of time doing it myself. Hassling someone who hasn't completely mastered a second or third language is ridiculous and only makes it harder to communicate in the future. i'm a hell of a lot more confident and fluent with my french when i'm not worried about people laughing at me for ****ing something stupid up.
Now if you're SVTdriver and don't know how to use comas. That's another. Story. hahaha.
alright, seriously though. who cares, we can all get the point across, we're not looking to get hired or knighted or anything.

I think both the stang and the rx-8 are sweet cars, although i guess any resemblance i see is pretty superficial. In fact, i've said a couple times that i think the rx-8 is one of the nicest looking new cars on the road. Its got a sweet stance, and apparently that low centre of gravity rotary engine really pays off in the handling department. MT had it running 68.1mph through the slalom (so did the 3, so maybe its not just cause of the wankle). I'm really looking forward to the mazdaspeed version of that car though, that should be pretty awesome.

I don't see it as a direct competitor for the stang though, there aren't too many of those right now. I'd definitely pick the rx8 over the 350z though, even if its not quite as fast (common mazdaspeed). Those suicide doors would be really practical too, i can't stand climbing into two doors.

All he said was he thought the RX8 looked like 05 mustang and I don't know why you guys had to bash him. Calvado, the 05 mustang will never do like the new tbird. One the mustang is much more of sports car and it doesn't start at 36k like the tbird. Go buy a RX8 and lose everytime.