2005 Stangnet Member of the Year??

• Sponsors (?)

OK Guys ... Here is the deal ......

I don't see how any of ya'll can pick just one!

We have so many folks here who offer so much ...... it just blows my mind

I've learned tons of Good Stuff from everybody!

I started to think of 2 or 3 members to mention
and
that quickly went to 6
then
I had 10 without batting an eye, lol

I decided to hold it at 15 or less

so, even though I've most likely forgotten some and in no particular order ...
here are some folks who quickly came to mind

JT (HISSIN50) He has such a broad knowledge base on not only our cars but the Fox as well. I mean to tell ya ...... he knows something about everything it seems to me, lol. I have learned so much from his posts. He's on all the boards and multiple forums on each one as well. He has great diagnostic abilities IMHO.

Tom (tmoss) He has so much knowledge about porting. He has done a great deal of research on the various combos and from time to time, he has made his excellent file of that research available. I have a similar file so I know of his effort involved here.

Zach (1105) He put together a home built turbo. I was so impressed with how it turned out. He had a few issues when it all came together which could have been worked out but he needed to get his car back together again. Great first effort IMHO!

Joe (Joes95Gt) I always get a kick how he just puts it right out there. He also has shared things from his dad who has been a Ford mechanic for years which has helped me a lot.

Mike (Grn92LX) I have learned some good stuff as I watched the progress of his 347 build up. He thinks in 1/4 mile terms a lot. Don't we all go to those max effort, WOT conditions ever now and then? He knows his way around when it comes to Self Tuning PMS style which is always a plus in my book.

Don (Don 95Vert) Been learnin stuff from him for years on other various sites. Its so good to have him on SN these days. Vast tuning knowledge and he knows a thing or two about KB's lol. We are lucky to have him hang on our site IMHO.

Joe (VibrantRedGT) Best all time avatar ever, lol. He has such a knowledge about a lot of things. Not just NA but forced induction as well. I've also noticed he does not seem get weary of trying to help the noobs.

Kyle (GreenMustangGT) He built up a home made turbo with a twist ... they ain't under the hood, lol. Some told him it would not work! Seems to me ...... they had to eat a bit of crow. I thought things turned out pretty good if you ask me. Takes guts to do things different from the masses!

RC (94GTLaserRC) aka Mr. Bling! If you wanna know how to make things look like a million bucks under your hood ...... here is your example. Have ya'll noticed he is turnin the wrenches more and more nowadays?

Dennis (a50sn95) He has a good, broad knowledge of what it takes to tune our cars. Since his method of Self Tuning madness is Tweecer based ...... I know what kind of effort he made to get to where he is today. Another thing that needs to be said here is ......he has a forced induction combo and that is way more of a challenge than doin it NA.

Paul (Killercanary) Someone forgot to tell him with a combo most hope to take down the 1/4 mile runnin high 12's ...... (he got his numbers confused somehow) ...... he went high 11's (woulda made it if not for that ... little snafoo) AND with a heavy Vert no less. He has always been willing to share with all. He does the 1/4 mile thing with my favorite method that takes ...... quick feet & hands, lol.

Chris (CManT1914) Barely out of high school with very little knowledge about working on or rebuilding motors ...... jumps on a complete h/c/i upgrade project that turned out just fine. Then he takes on Self Tuning his combo with a Tweecer no less. He has now progressed to the point of now gives tuning advice on our site, lol. Fellow Texan as well ......which is always a plus in my book.

Greg (blksn955.o) He always seems willing to help peeps understand things like maf's, inj's and other tuning related subjects. He's gotta have some stick-to-it-ness cause he Self Tunes Tweecer style ...... which forces one to learn a good bit of stuff, lol.

Danny (wytstang) I call him the LinkMaster! I swear, he's gotta a link for everything. My hat is off to him as I can only imagine how much effort he has put in those links that we all have benefited from.

There you have it!

I know I missed some but ...... See what I mean!

SN members bring so much to our site
and
peeps like em can't be found on ANY other site IMHO.

Those of you who said I had helped in some way .......................

Thanks so Very Much, that means a LOT to me!
Ya'll were kind to say those things.
I do try to help when I can.

Grady

honestly, i'd vote every member in this section...i feel like 94-95 is the tightest group of mustang guys on any of the forums...i wouldnt know 1/2 as much about mustangs as ive learned in the last 2 years if it wasnt for ALL you guys....and those crazy canadians....whatcha gonna do w/ em??:D :flag: :canada:

stprorolla49 said:
honestly, i'd vote every member in this section...i feel like 94-95 is the tightest group of mustang guys on any of the forums...i wouldnt know 1/2 as much about mustangs as ive learned in the last 2 years if it wasnt for ALL you guys....and those crazy canadians....whatcha gonna do w/ em??:D :flag: :canada:

:stupid: I have learned soo much from so many people. I'm looking forward to an awesome new year & beyond.

:SNSign: :Teh-Win: :flag: :canada:

fawcett said:
Hey I gave up drugs this year. How about 2005's most improved Stangnet member for me!
(ps, I'd like to send out a big thanks to everyone for your support, you all really did help me out when things got tempting)
Still sober and doin' it right,
-fawcett

Good for you :hail2:

Stick with your resolve :nice:

Grady

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Im gonna have to go with Grady since hes help with the self tuning of my car so much. Although alot of you guys did help ALOT when I built the new motor. Thanks everyone!

Small Hijack here :D

Hey Keven!

How is the combo/tune these days?

Are you on ice on the Tweecer site?

Grady

Wow guys/gals, thanks for the kind words. :hail2:

I am in the same boat as Grady - there are too many people who contribute too much to name just one (or even a few. Or even many).

Everyone on this thread (for instance) has been very helpful to others countless times. Very few of us know it all, but many know a lot about certain things. And the collective intelligence here is outstanding.