2005 V6 Predator Questions

NickDiabloSport

Apr 1, 2005
Sorry but Admins pulled the threads I posted to announce the new programmer firmware update to cover this application.

They feel we are soliciting business. Please re-post your questions and I will answer them as I can.

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
DiabloSport V.P Marketing
[email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

NickDiabloSport said:
Sorry but Admins pulled the threads I posted to announce the new programmer firmware update to cover this application.

They feel we are soliciting business. Please re-post your questions and I will answer them as I can.

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
[email protected]

:jaw: :doh: Hey Nick,

Did you ask for guidelines concerning Forum rule #5 to be able to still interact with us and not get yourself into any trouble? Under what constraints can we discuss the new Predator and still abide by the rule? I don't want duner or one of the mods to get agitated if we continue a discussion that leads to product specifics which may be perceived as sales or marketing. :shrug:

5. No Solicitations from Businesses
This includes, but is not limited to, product previews, ads
, and other forms of ‘spam’ from a business. You are not permitted to respond with contact information or pricing information for products that your company or affiliates sell. StangNet has a robust trader system (http://classifieds.stangnet.com/) to sell products. If you wish to explore advertising opportunities with StangNet, please submit a message at http://support.pro3i.com/

Sorry you are having trouble Nick.. I find your willingness to try an help us awsome.. But I am just a member.. I will view any info you have to offer though.. :D

I have always tried to answer member’s questions about what the product offers and what makes us unique.

I am careful not to make reference to the selling of product, or trying to send anyone to buy our product. I am information only, not sales.

I feel because I started the thread, they look at it differently. I was looking to inform members, as I promised I would, that these applications were available, and that could be seen as solicitation.

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
[email protected]

NickDiabloSport said:
I have always tried to answer member’s questions about what the product offers and what makes us unique.

I am careful not to make reference to the selling of product, or trying to send anyone to buy our product. I am information only, not sales.

I feel because I started the thread, they look at it differently. I was looking to inform members, as I promised I would, that these applications were available, and that could be seen as solicitation.

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
[email protected]

Yes, I guess it can get dicey.. Most of us would drool over some concrete specs such as RWHP/RWTQ numbers.. Perhaps by posting results, would satisfy most.. Boy thats a tough one Nick..

I have no real issue with posting gains, RWHP “numbers” can be misleading, and this is why.

Vehicles, as well as dyno’s can vary a great deal, because one vehicle makes XXX RWHP, there is no guarantee that others will product the same number. The atmosphere can be different, altitude, temperature, humidity, the type of fuel, all these things are factors.

If the vehicle makes 175 before and 195 after, and you were told approximately 20 RWHP gains were to be expected, then that’s fine. But if the vehicle just weak or strong or dyno is generous, or stingy, it changes everything when refering to a specific RWHP "number".

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
[email protected]

NickDiabloSport said:
I have no real issue with posting gains, RWHP “numbers” can be misleading, and this is why.

Vehicles, as well as dyno’s can vary a great deal, because one vehicle makes XXX RWHP, there is no guarantee that others will product the same number. The atmosphere can be different, altitude, temperature, humidity, the type of fuel, all these things are factors.

If the vehicle makes 175 before and 195 after, and you were told approximately 20 RWHP gains were to be expected, then that’s fine. But if the vehicle just weak or strong or dyno is generous, or stingy, it changes everything when refering to a specific RWHP "number".

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
[email protected]

Yeah maybe I used the wrong term... Gains would have been more representative..

Thanks for responding Nick. In the future I guess it will be best for me to just give you shout out with specific questions and that should work...

Do you have any stats on the shift point changes that can be made to the AOD with the V-6 program? And the changes to the DBW hesitation?

Thanks in advance.

Jennifer

Nick,

Answering questions from and responding to our users is beneficial to both parties.

Starting threads that announce new products is not allowed. The forum rules are clear on this. Stangnet does not have “supporting vendors” like other forums.

There are other businesses that use this forum for customer feedback and some technical support. We appreciate hearing directly from the source.

Keith

Helping to educate and support the DiabloSport customer base is all I wish to do. I see your point in the creation of threads and will refrain from making this type of post in the future.

I appreciate the tremendous amount of interest we see in our product on StangNet and enjoy working with the highly enthusiastic members. Keeping members up to date, and helping to explain the how and why in the tuning industry helps everyone make better choices and keep their vehicle running properly, make great power and avoid costly repairs.

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
[email protected]