2006 GT 17" Bullitt rims & tires on 94 GT

NoAvgGT

Mar 26, 2007
Seattle, WA
So that I dont have to rehash or search all day. What does it take to mount these on my newly purchased 94 GT vert?

I'm sure someone out there has done it. I know several web sites that sell these pulls only list the 2005-2007 stangs are matches and states will not fit properly on 94-2005 models.

How about a little help.

NoAvgGt in Washington state

You can also response back to [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

... and states will not fit properly on 94-2004 models.

That is correct! They will not fit properly on a '94 or '95, or any year up through 2004.

The bolt pattern is the same, but the wheel offset is completely different. If you put them on your car the different offset will mess up your steering geometry and probably result in uneven tire wear as well.

I put 2001 Bullitt wheels on my '95. Those have the proper offset for our year car and will not change the steering geometry.

they will bolt right on but the backspacing is terrible for our cars. I've seen one the had them and if you think the stock wheels don't fill the rear wheel well up very well then wait till you put those wheels on!!! Even the fronts look funny they are so far underneath the car of course wheel spacers will help this but I'm not sure what size you would need.
After you done all that though a set of aftermarket bullit wheels would probly be just as cheap

2006 GT 17" Bullitt rims & tires on 94 GT > Reply to Thread

Thats too bad, a while back I bought a set of 4 2006 GT bullitt rims with Pirelli tires that had never been on the road. Pulled at the dealer for a set of 18's.

well.. I guess I could sell this oem set and buy an aftermarket set.

NoAvgGT

Yeah, toss them on fleabay as some OEM take-offs and pick up a set with the correct backspacing. You can usually find sets on there for fairly cheap. If you keep the tires that are on the wheels now, you could probably make out ahead, since you won't have to buy new tires.