2006 GT Deluxe option?

fullthrtle

Aug 14, 2010
TN
I did alot of searching on this.... I have an 06 GT 5spd Deluxe I bought 2 weeks ago only 66,000 on her. Previous owner took great care of the car still like new condition and managed to keep the window sticker. So I was able to see what the car came with originally..

It has the 130A deluxe package.

On the optional equipment it list 18" polished aluminum wheel and Interior Sport appearance Package....

My question is what does the interior sport appearance package include.. Only thing that I see is the steering wheel I have the leather wrapped with aluminum spokes.. Im thinking this is the only thing included in this package since it was only a $195 option. can anyone confirm this.

I found this link http://www.fordcpo.com/ford/assets/specsheets/2006/06 Mustang_Online NAV.pdf which shows the options you get with the deluxe and premium packages.on page 6. it shows the only difference in the deluxe and the primium is the shaker audio system and leather seats. It shows pictures of the standard interior, interior sport appearance package and interior upgrade package...But does not list the differences. Againfrom the pictures the only thing I see different between the standard and sport package is the steering wheel. I know what all the Interior upgrade package includes apart from the standard but not sure about the interior sport appearance package.

here is an interior pic of my car has the Hurst competition plus short throw shifter aside from that its stock on the inside.

06gtinside.jpg

here is a link to the intro thread with the rest of the pics of the car.
http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/821775-new-ride-06-mustang-gt.html

• Sponsors (?)

looks like you have the deluxe with Interior upgrade package comes with brushed aluminum accent for dash, vents, door handles , leather wrapped steering wheel with brushed aluinum spokes and my color guages...

Only thing I have out of that package is the steering wheel that comes with the interior sport appearance package just wondering if anything else beside the steering wheel came with the interior sport appearance package over the stock base GT interior.

how do you like that shifter over the stock. I love it but ive never driven a s197 mustang with a regular shifter so I have nothing to compare it to..

Quoting from the the 2006 Order Guide for option 18R:

"Interior Sport Appearance Package (incl. leather-wrapped steering wheel w/ satin aluminum spokes, satin aluminum-plated shifter lever w/automatic or bright shift knob w/manual transmission)"