2006 models, problems still aren't fixed?

ChldsPlay

Aug 16, 2005
Well, I got my car less than 3 weeks ago. I've been having trouble at the gas tank, though I've only filled it up twice so far. The dealer had some trouble as well. Now today, my shaker 500 gives me a CD error message, and won't do anything. I can't switch CDs, or eject them. I'm stuck on the radio. Why is it that Ford hasn't gotten these things fixed after a year, and why do they keep putting P.O.S. parts on their cars, knowing they'll have to fix/replace them?

• Sponsors (?)

ChldsPlay said:
Well, I got my car less than 3 weeks ago. I've been having trouble at the gas tank, though I've only filled it up twice so far. The dealer had some trouble as well. Now today, my shaker 500 gives me a CD error message, and won't do anything. I can't switch CDs, or eject them. I'm stuck on the radio. Why is it that Ford hasn't gotten these things fixed after a year, and why do they keep putting P.O.S. parts on their cars, knowing they'll have to fix/replace them?

I went through the "it's normal" and "we'll fix it" on a new car. I will never put up with that sh** again. If it goes in for the same repair more than three times toss that lemon and don't look back.