2006 TSB's ??

<?***:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
I did a quick search on this forum and also found some info on Mustangforums.com but it doesn’t seem to have anything newer than Jan. 2006 for the ‘06’s and I’m pretty sure there are a couple. Does anyone know where I could find a more complete list? <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
I remember seeing something about a rattle coming from 5 speed’s when the shifter was in the 3<SUP>rd</SUP> or 5<SUP>th</SUP> gears, as well as a problem with the gas tanks and re-filling. When ever I fill it up it tends not to click out and overflows which is a huge pain if I run through a full serve and forget to tell the person at the pump, and also I get a low fuel light come on when I have about a quarter tank and all of a sudden in the span of a couple blocks of driving I go from 10 km to empty to 100 km and back down (this is all straight driving, no turns nor sudden acceleration). <o:p></o:p>
I’m taking it in for service tomorrow and hoping that I can get a couple of these things fixed, I know that if there’s a TSB things seem a lot easier to get done.<o:p></o:p>
Thanks,<o:p></o:p>
Matt <o:p></o:p>

• Sponsors (?)