2006 tungsten 18" wheels

chcpman

Dec 8, 2004
Wohooooo.... got the call my new stang is here. Sorry it is raining here but thems the breaks.
Now I gotta go to the bank and get some money.
:canada: :banana: :banana: :banana:

CHCPMAN

Attachments

• Mustang2006.jpg
    Mustang2006.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 268
  • Sponsors (?)

5 Spd unfortunatly it will be my daily driver even right through the winter. Got some snow tires already lined up for the winter.
Don't really want 3 cars around my house. Oh well thems the breaks.
CHCPMAN

There moving the seat back for my 6'7" frame, and I should be picking it up Friday.

I'm 6'5" and I fit great in mine, but it's a vert. My salesman was telling me about how they can move the seat rails around to fit bigger drivers. Are they just re-positioning the seat rails further back? I also heard they can make the seat lower somehow.

I have a 3rd car which let's me leave the stang home a lot, but think I will end up driving it more often. A stang just seems like a real world car instead of an exotic. Besides, if you wear it out they are affordable enough to get a new one...like maybe a cobra after the demand dies down.

[/QUOTE] A stang just seems like a real world car instead of an exotic. Besides, if you wear it out they are affordable enough to get a new one...like maybe a cobra after the demand dies down.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my other stang is a 86 that I bought new and drove every winter. It's getting scarry to drive and would need alot of work to get back to road worthy shape. It will be sold... after 20 years it owes me nothing. The winters in Calgary are not really that bad... And my daily commute is only 10 K. It will be to much fun to drive rather then leaving it sitting on blocks for 6 months of the year.

Supposedly there moving the seat back... repositioning the bolts, with that I might get a few more half inches of head rooom. Told them to reposisiton the seat so that the rails rest on the carpet... the stock seat seems to have about 1/2-3/4 " between the rail and the carpet.
The vert was a no fit for me... my head rammed into the metal crossbar. To bad that would have been great.

CHCPMAN

topless beach said:
Nice!--that's my new favorite color. White stripes look very good on tungsten in case you're ready to start the mods. What interior? 5sp or auto? Daily driver or weekender?

Post more pics of that color......debating on ordering one and would appreciate seeing it more! Thanks!!!!!