2007 Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible Test!

• Sponsors (?)

oh i know. it's just the ricers and ford haters that will use those numbers. can't wait to hear STi guys saying they smoke shelby's at the track.

i also can't wait for the videos of pullied shelby's pooping on new Z06's.:nice:

i hope i can get one... in 5 years.:nonono:
i'm still tryin to get an 03/04. that i can do next year though. :D

95 yellow 5 0 said:
i also can't wait for the videos of pullied shelby's pooping on new Z06's.:nice:
Maybe a bone stock ZO6... with headers only the new vette puts down over 490 to the rear wheels and it weighs a LOT LESS than the new GT500. :( Unfortunately the new Snake will need more than just a pulley in order to hang with the new ZO6.

U.M.

95 yellow 5 0 said:
wow 150 more horsepower and it's "slower" than the 03 according to road and track ha. how stupid.
150hp more than what??? Just not following you there. Still do not like the look of the Shelby, too bulky, too heavy. The power, that is another story. I'll stick with mine, should not have too much trouble with one unless modded.:(

Dr. Wu 2000 said:
150hp more than what??? Just not following you there. Still do not like the look of the Shelby, too bulky, too heavy. The power, that is another story. I'll stick with mine, should not have too much trouble with one unless modded.:(

i was just exagerrating. but it's underrated like the 03's were. 03's really got about 425 hp and the 07's are gonna be about 500hp. when Kenne Bell comes out with a supercharger for the shelby, i think then they will be beating the z06's. i thought the shelby coupes were gonna be in the 11's stock....? with a 5.4 they gotta be nuts with bolt ons.
i do still like the 03/04 better, just the powertrain is nicer on the 07 like you said,