2007 Interior Options

jay07

Aug 3, 2006
Greetings all,
Potential new Mustang owner here, I'm looking at buying an 07, but had a few questions, and was hoping you guys could fill me in :D .

Does anyone have any pictures of the 07 black/dove or black/parchment interiors? I'm liking the vista blue exterior, but none of my local dealers have the upgraded interiors, they are all either light or dark graphite. Can someone point me at some picts, or add some to this thread?

I'm curious as to what the interior upgrade package and the premier interior upgrade packages really add, I can't find any local examples yet, and the Ford website stinks for providing any good pictures.

Thanks in advance! :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_3154.JPG
Here is Black/Parchment.
I have my 07 CS on order. still awaiting a call from dealer to get the build date. I am getting it in Redfire. Below is a picture I found online of a my cars twin.
IMG_3138.JPG

Here's some info on the upgrade packages from Edmunds.

Interior Upgrade Package (Automatic)

Includes leather-wrapped steering wheel with satin aluminum spokes, satin aluminum-plated shift lever, satin aluminum-plated door handles, special new bright polished six-gauge cluster with MyColor feature and message center, satin aluminum door sill scuff plate with bright MUSTANG lettering insert and Dark Charcoal Aberdeen pattern front door panel inserts.

Premier Trim Package w/Color Accent (Automatic)

Includes wrapped and stitched instrument panel brow and center console lid, satin aluminum-plated shift lever, upgraded door armrests with stitching and aluminum pedal covers. Available in 5 interior colors. REQUIRES Dark Charcoal or Black w/Parchment Accent or Black w/Dove Accent or Black w/Red Accent or Black w/Chamois Accent.

radtexas said:
Only been here a few weeks. Posting as much as I can.:D
I am accessing from work so I still have to make $ to pay for the new ride.
Sorry - I was poking fun at the original poster - didn't mean to call you a noob.

Nice pics by the way, thanks for posting them. :nice:

NasaGT said:
Sorry - I was poking fun at the original poster - didn't mean to call you a noob.

Nice pics by the way, thanks for posting them. :nice:

:rlaugh:

See what happens when you call me a noob :nono: .

I work just down the hall from this guy, no worries.

Thanks for the pictures! That's much better than what I've seen on the Ford site!

Yeah, I like that black/parchment.

I managed to find a picture of the black/dove...and..not only does it not have the inset of the seat in "dove", but dove is actually....grey....wonder why they don't call it black/pigeon?

I managed to edit the picture you took and change the red exterior to closer to the vista blue. I'm thinking that's going to be my choice :).

A dove is a small version of a pigeon. And they are the color of light gray. Although there are white doves also the kind we shoot out of the sky here in texas have a soft gray color. But I thought it was white also until I saw pictures of it.