2007 Mustang GT Windveil Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007 Mustang GT, 15,700 miles the majority of were from driving to NMRA, FFW and Holcomb events for the car shows. Car has been babied and in mint condition. Never been in the rain and you can look under it and know that for sure. It spends the majority of it's time in my garage unless I take it out for a Sunday cruise.

Details/Mods:

Eibach Prokit springs and camber adjustment bolts, Saleen 1/4 window covers, CDC front spoiler, taillight black bezels, honeycomb rear blackout, Ford Racing Stinger exhaust by Borla, C&L intake and filter, SCT Xcaliibrator2 with 87 emission tune, 91 performance tune and 93 high performance tune by Brenspeed, AR 20x9 Razor wheels with Nitto 555 P265/35/20 tires, leather interior and I have a complete cloth interior to go with it. Leather is in mint condition, no cracking. It has a Sony MP3/CD/aux head unit, Scosche 12" subwoofer, Hifonics 600 watt amp to the sub, MB Quart fromt and rear speakers. I already have cables pulled to the back for a second amplifier for them. It was plenty loud as is so I never bought another amp. The car is an automatic but with the hp tune it will drive factory normal or get rubber in several gears wide open throttle. I am sure I am forgetting something so if you have questions feel free to ask. It's killing me to let this car go but it's either the Saleen or this one, need to downsize. $21,499

View attachment 221409

2007MustangGT05.jpg

2007MustangEngine01.jpg

View attachment 221412

2007MustangInterior01.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds by your ad, that you track it, or at least gun it some, I am to old to purchase something that has been hard used. Looking for something with
careful, tender care..
Bob in Maine

l\
Bob in Maine

Sold. Sorry, you missed out on a mint condition, babied, garaged, never been in the rain, show car. My 89 is the one I take out if I want to play. The 07 still had the nubs on the tires. Never did a burn out in it, just chirped the tires a few times to test out the tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.