Expired 2008 V6 MODDED $11,500 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolio21

Nov 17, 2011
Selling this car to buy a new one, honestly this is the hardest decision I have ever had to make, I love this car and it has been great to me the last year. It is a rebuilt title which was properly repaired and got an entire new paint job when it was repaired. It's been kept clean, very strict on
oil changes (every 3,000 miles), never seen salted roads. New breaks and rotors (about 2,000 miles). Below I've listed all the mods (to my knowledge) if I remember something I will reply to you from email. I have title in hand and is ready to go. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

2008 V6 Mustang
Black
Automatic
77,xxx miles (only driven about 12k miles since I've had it)
All black GT leather interior (standard base models did NOT come with leather interior)
GT interior (door panels, dash, center console, etc)
Fr 500 offset wheels 18"x9" (front) 18"x10" (rear), tire sizes; 245/40/18 and 275/35/18
Sprint lowering springs (2")
aftermarket grill with fog lights and yellow lamin-x
Front bumper chin spoiler
GT rear bumper
custom exhaust
smoked corner lightsLightly smoked Headlights
Raxiom Smoked Coyote taillights
custom flat black trunk panel
Billet antenna
Rocker Fosgate 125 amp, with two 8" subs20% tint

My father is a 25 year rebuilder of select vehicles purchased from insurance companies which are in most cases recovered thefts, vandalism or cosmetically damaged minor accidents in which the vehicle was recovered after an insurance settlement, or the owner chose not to retain the vehicle. He NEVER deals with flood, overturn or frame damaged vehicles. All vehicles are photo documented upon arrival showing original damage and all repairs are cataloged and recorded. Each vehicle MUST pass a NC DOT Inspection and all receipts are submitted to the DOT Inspector prior to receiving a Record of Repair and Safety Inspection.
This vehicle was actually purchased solely for my personal use so any buyer can be assured that everything was repaired with the utmost care and consideration for my safety.
If you have any questions at all please call/text or email (919)358-0654 or [email protected]

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.