2009 Mustang VS 2010 Mustang

So in other words, your going by what CNBC reported over a year ago :rlaugh:

Well perhaps it's you, who should watch more often..as the info you provided, was not only inaccurate ! but also unreliable, as that report was obviously never updated.

As Ford just signed a 10 year agreement, this past summer with Mazda, just as Ranger04 posted to continue their joint partnership..

So much for Ford getting rid of Mazda, and Volvo soon huh :lol:

And while were at it..try posting info, that's more reliable and up to date.. like from Blue Oval News, that's dedicated exclusively to Ford Motor Co.

• Sponsors (?)

Screw Mazda
They are trying to unload Volvo as recently in the past few months.
Nobody wants Volvo it looks like.(I have better investments then looking what fords doing lol}
Yes if I owned ford MOTO company I would say that I am soooooo happy with our products.
Thats Why Ford is rated as JUNK(GM and Mopar are not doing well also}
I am sure in the next 5 - 7 years ford will be owned by China.
And the Contract with mazda will not mean a thing.
I guess you don't see MOST of the companys from the states will be in China within the next 5-10 years.

thats not the 2009 or the 2010. The New 2009 will have the hood be a little bit longer and goes down more, making the headlights a little more slanted. It will also have the rear wheel ridge like the new camaro and challenger. i dont know the name of that. It will also have the option of a glassback. Itll pretty much be the same as 05-08, just with the front end more slanty.

as for the 2010. The possibility of the v6 switching out to the 3.5L instead of the 4.0, will likely have 1 or 2 power adders. Making as much power as the V8 using less gas.

Im not sure on anything else, feel free to correct me if i stated something wrong.

thats not the 2009 or the 2010. The New 2009 will have the hood be a little bit longer and goes down more, making the headlights a little more slanted. It will also have the rear wheel ridge like the new camaro and challenger. i dont know the name of that. It will also have the option of a glassback. Itll pretty much be the same as 05-08, just with the front end more slanty.

as for the 2010. The possibility of the v6 switching out to the 3.5L instead of the 4.0, will likely have 1 or 2 power adders. Making as much power as the V8 using less gas.

Im not sure on anything else, feel free to correct me if i stated something wrong.

No offense, but what you've described.. is going to be on the 2010 model..

There will be no body panel changes, to the 2009 whatsoever !

09_Ford_MustangIllus_01-1.jpg

09stang2.jpg

09stang.jpg

Attachments

• 09_Ford_MustangIllus_01-1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 53
  • 09stang2.jpg
    09stang2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 09stang.jpg
    09stang.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 52
I don't think hips will suit the car as the belt line is way too high. All the kits I've seen look like someone kicked them up the ass. They'd have to lower the window line and the ass to make the hips work.

+1
I would love to see the hips on the next mustang but the belt line needs to be lowered. The s197 would be a lot leaner and meaner looking if the belt line wasn't so dang high.

As fas as selling volvo, ford doesn't need to since it makes money, it's in the black. Ford will never sell it's shares of mazda, ford is very dependant on mazda and vise a versa, they are an important part of one another. The duratec engine program for instance is mazda based. They sold jag because it was a drain, they let LR go in order to intice someone to buy jag as LR makes money and jag doesn't. Austin martin was too much of a nitch car and an easy way to get some operating capital on the quick. Blue oval news says volvo stays and mazda isn't seriously ever on the table. Ford might as well cut off it's right arm as to sell mazda. All I know about the mustangs future is that it's supost to get some rear hips and a 5.8 option as it will need with the rebirth of the callenger and camero.

Again, no offense but ! that first pic on the very top.. is nothing more than an artist's photoshop, that was done for road & track, over a year ago..

Therefore as I previously stated, there will be no body panel changes to the 2009..

However the photoshop you posted.. is pretty close to what the 2010 may look like :nice:

Attachments

• 09_Ford_MustangIllus_01-1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 50
  • 09stang.jpg
    09stang.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 47
Personally I don't care what they do with the next stang, I have to pay for my 07 for 6 years and I plan on modding it. It would be throwing money away to put money into my 07 then trade it for the next flavor of the month. I have made a long term comitment to the 07, so it's me and my 281 for a long time Lord willing. The way I look at, 500 hp is 500 hp no matter how big the motor is, FI will take care of that. As far as looks I bought the 07 because this is the best looking stang since 1970, so I'm very happy with it. This is the first stang I've owned since 1979 because of the way it looked, I had to have one. It reminded me so much of the older stangs. I mean it's cool to keep up with what ford is doing with the mustang, but it's going to be me and the 07 for a long long time.

Geeeee 6 years??????
Hope you enjoy the car..............
For me I enjoy a Stang Gt every 2 or 3 years,,,,,Your right many of us are throwing
our money out of the windows lol......

Unfortunately, I agree. The "hips"looked great on the earlier stangs but the side of those cars was thinner. An '05 up with hips is going to make for an awful large back fender. I think it would look stupid.

"O YEAH", I got my stang for 6 years to keep a low paymen, as it's just a big toy. It's my first stang since I wrecked my 68 fb in 79. I'm going to mod the heck out of it and pass it down to my grandson one day. I was drawn back to the stang because of the retro styling. In the 70's I was known for my fast fords, I had nick names like ford boy. speed and hot rod linclon it feels good to run into old friend in my stang and they say things like , your still at it huh ford boy, or how fast is this one. My 07 is special, the car has helped me find myself once again. 2010, 2011 doesn't really matter, the 07 is a keeper. I had the fastest car in high school back in 78, the girls loved to be seen in it, I've noticed the girls still love mustangs, as does my wife, "OH NO", HEE HEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!