2010 Ford Mustang Hood Shot

MRaburn

Founder
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
Auburn, AL
powerdome_intro.jpg

Ford has thrown us another basted bone this week with a shot of the 2010 Mustang hood. The lines and edges hint at the new Mustang having a very recognizable form we have seen before. The 2010 Mustang hood certainly has some distinguished features found in past race-ready Ford Mustangs. Back in 2000, Ford's SVT division released the Cobra R, and one of the most prominent features on this snake was its power dome hood. The 2010 Mustang hood seems to have inherited some of these hot features from the 2000 Cobra R. The hood, back in 2000, was taller than the normal Cobra hood and had gills that improved heat dissipation. This week's power dome shot is a very cool teaser image that Ford has baited us with. Tying in popular traits from the SN95 era and its glory is a very cool move!

2010 Ford Mustang Hood Shot

• Sponsors (?)

Everyone,
I am new to the site and I must say there is a lot of great comments and information here. I am active military currently stationed in Japan and have ordered an 09 GT/CS loaded allowing me to receive a $4000.00 rebate. I was just told I will have to take delivery in early April 09 for this vehicle or order a 2010 model and take a $2200.00 rebate (I do not depart Japan until Sept 09). My problem is just as all of you have been speaking of that I really do not know what the vehicle looks like or what kind of options will be available or most importantly what is going to be the price increase? Now, for military members I can go in and they will take my 09 price for the GT/CS and up lift estimating a percentage increase for 2010 and lock me in for example at 10%. If the vehicle base & optional items increase 15% will stay at the 2010 increase because I locked in. If it is less than the 10% it is my understanding I will drop to the lesser price. It sounds like a win –win..:nice: